5/06/2009

All of My Reason to Dream

Just as the sky has fallen down, I took a house
And made it home, with a mustard seed inside
Perhaps the bleeding moon has bled enough for me
And maybe it's time for the sun to see me

So I stood, and watched the sun break the lines
And there, I saw the whole Earth bring it's beauty forward
Time took it's own self, but the patience was pretty
And I saw the world slowly illuminate

Then that dream ended, and the moon was still breaking
The curtains were blue, dark blue as the ocean
And I burst out of my warmth, hoping for a deja vu
Still there it was, the moon cut in half by the horizon

But to the right, a circle I call hope
A bright emerging yellow from the end of the distant trees
A dream come true that didn't come to, but saw it through
That came for me still, that guarded my heart to be filled

And see, this is the truth of the chaos in dreams
Home is not the place that I go just to die
It's the place I rest my head, scream hello to the skies
And this is what I call hope, a chance for me to breathe again

Dare I say, I'm free of a world that no longer inhales
Instead, with grey lungs and evaporating hearts
And here, a hero was slain to save my plastic skin
So here I stand, humbled by every ounce of Your Majesty

2 two cents' worth:

Unknown said...

yaya you know what i think about this.

HAHAHAHA: 'tioulame'
kind of pronounces "you = lame" don't you think?

Anonymous said...

i love how your style's slowly changing; and the experimenting. it's obvious that you're growing.
keep it up up up.

and i like the new layout btw,
vibrant.

:)