2/13/2010

Wrong Turn, Right People

It's that true sorry moment that hangs
That true "I wish I could be there for you"
Like my Father, did I know
That you fell so down and cold

It's like that spark of sadness
Every candle I lit never did seem to last long enough
The wax trickles down and it burns
It burns out the saving melody, the redemption

Proper and oh so proper, love lost and
Oh the temptation I've seen shocks me
That your felling is short of grace
But it shall be that grace that you will find in me

In love, and from the toiled sands from years ago
And in the sand, the blood that took me home
I shall retell you the story of warmth in my head
And my heart, and it puts to rest even the hardest of souls

The pain that healed us from the bloody indents of chains
The wounds that left the scars, with every story engraved
The priceless blunt ended, oak-tree needles that had no choice
But to enter the innocence

All the torture and tears, the shame and the flogging
Told history that this is the greatest story ever told
There's life in the death, searching the faith in the loss
You are surrounded by the ones that love you

Take the word, we'll take you in

0 two cents' worth: