7/06/2010

Listening Again

this is all familiar, this is all young
in the speech of relevance and silent weeping
i come across thoughts that seem buried beneath the snow
and melted away with moving on
but just like how you always were in my heart from a time before
you linger on, and you dropped by

i thought i had lost you, i thought i left it behind
but i remember the explosions in my head
that rang loud and reminded my sore eyes of
excitement flashing and bursting from a forward thought
but that passion walked grew old and weary
should i wipe the dust and make no more sore
the aching spinal cord of this fire

i cried for something again and again
but dishonesty makes itself known, and i remember every step
every pace and every sound that was made
when i saw the end, reparation is no matter
this was it, did you want this conclusion?

let it be known that my feelings are numb
but my love exists and stands
the choices i've made for you remain
and when you need to hear my voice again
i am only a word away

0 two cents' worth: